(See Rule 3(b) of the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 1976)
(APPLICABLE FOR SEEKING PRIOR PERMISSION OF THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT TO ACCEPT FOREIGN HOSPITALITY)
(Section 9 read with Sections 10(a) and 11(1) of the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 1976)
- Name in full:
(in block Letters)
- Date of Birth:
- Name of Father:
- Present address:
- Permanent address:
- Passport Particulars:
(if already in possession of)
- Member of a Legislature.
- Office bearer of a political party.
- Employee of a Company/ Corporation.
- Any person or class of person specified in Section 9.
- Names of countries/places to be visited/ duration of stay.
- The countries and places where foreign hospitality is to be
- Duration and purpose of visit to the country/countries place(s)
mentioned in column 9.
- Particulars of host(s):
- If an individual his personal particulars including name,
Present address permanent address, nationality, profession.
- If an Organisation/ Institution/ Association/ Trust/ Foundation/
Trade Union etc. full particulars thereof including:
- Full name and complete address:
- Address of head officer-principal officer.
- Aims and objects
- Particulars of important office bearers.
- Full particulars as in serial II (a) & (b) of the foreign source
in case the actual extending the hospitality is located in country
other than actually proposed to be visited.
- Nature and duration of hospitality proposed to be accepted
(give specific details).
- Nature of connection/ dealings with the host and of foreign
source extending the hospitality.
- Approximate expenditure to be incurred on hospitality.
- Any other information of significance which the applicant
may like to furnish.
I hereby declare that the above particulars furnished by me are true and correct.
Signature of the Applicant