Use the accessibility options provided by this Web site to control the screen display. These options allow changing the text size and color scheme for clear visibility and better readability.
Changing the Text Size
Changing the size of the text refers to making the text appearing Large or Small from its standard size. There are Three options provided to you to set the size of the text that affect readability. These are:
- Small: Displays information in a font size smaller than the standard font size.
- Medium: Displays information in a standard font size, which is the default size.
- Large: Displays information in a font size larger than the standard font size.
The website allows you to change the text size by clicking on the text size icons present at the top of each page.
Text size Icons
Following different options are provided in the form of icons which are available on the top of each page:
- Decrease text size: Allows to decrease the text size.
- Normal text size: Allows to set default text size
- Increase text size: Allows to increase the text size
To change the text size using the Accessibility Options page:
- Select Accessibility Options. The Accessibility Options page is displayed.
- From the Text Size section, select the appropriate text size.
- Click Apply.
Changing the Color Scheme
Changing the color scheme refers to applying a suitable background and text color that ensures clear readability. There are two options provided to change the color scheme. These are:
- Standard Contrast: applies white color as the background and black color to the foreground text to set the default contrast.
- Yellow and Black: Applies black color as the background and yellow color to the foreground text to improve readability.
- Fuchsia and Black: Applies black color as the background and Fuchsia color to the foreground text to improve readability.
- Blue: Changes the color theme of the layout from Gree Color to Blue Color
Note: Changing the color scheme does not affect the images on the screen.